EDIsecure™ MC660 – High Resolution Retransfer Card Printer
- 600 x 600 dpi duplex printing
- bend remedy
- Electronics key locks
- Security: UV printing / Watermark
- USB and Ethernet
- Variable elements embedded in graphical items
- Very high print quality and reliability
Designed to perfectly fit into any card issuance environment, the new Matica EDIsecure™ MC660 prints high quality cards thanks to its 600dpi resolution printhead on all types of card materials (PVC, PET, Polycarbonate, ABS).
It reproduces crisp images and vivid colors making it a great choice for on-demand card issuance programs that require high quality printing.
Initially available for the new high-resolution ID card printer MC660, the new YMCKSc security ribbon includes a special panel of reflective ink which significantly enhances the card’s security by adding information (security layout) to the printed card in a form of a “watermark”. This security image cannot be scanned or copied. As such, it offers an advanced visual authentication system that corresponds to a level-1 security feature.
The security layout printed with the reflective ink panel offers flexibility and extra protection. It can include graphics and/or alphanumeric information and variable data which are retrieved from a database and integrated into the card security image during the personalization process.
Tilting the card at certain angles allows the reflective printed security ink to be visible to the naked eye, enhancing the card’s security, while also reducing the time and eff ort it usually takes to verify authenticity. This is down to its self-sufficiency since external devices such as magnifying glasses or UV lamps are no longer required.
The new ribbon can be used with lamination materials, (continuous films or patch) using clear or holographic for extra visual security elements (VSE).
|Card Security Level||
Reliable and easy-to-use, Matica’s EDIsecure™ MC660 card printer offers high-performance printing on various card materials owing to its retransfer printing technology. This ensures immaculate coverage of the card’s full surface, including the edges, and this is extended to printing uneven card surfaces, such as smart contact and contactless cards.
The high quality output of its images and colors deliver the sort of results you expect for demanding applications and complex graphical card layouts. It also creates print micro-text which, combined with the use of UV ribbon and the new security ribbon (YMCKSc), increases the number of visual security elements (VSE) on the card for high security applications.
– Print method Dye-sublimation retransfer
– Print Resolution 600 x 600 dpi
– Print area Over-the-edge (CR-80 cards)
– Print mode Dual side (standard configuration)
– Print speed 170 cph (YMC single side, batch mode)(2)
– Card Thickness 0.25 mm – 1.0 mm (10 mil – 40 mil)
– Card Types PVC, PET-G, PET, ABS, PC
– Input Hopper Capacity 250 cards (0.76 mm – 30 mil thickness/card)
– Output Hopper Capacity 250 cards (0.76 mm – 30 mil thickness/card)
– User Interface Two-line LCD display / LED status indicator
– Encoding Options Magnetic stripe encoder ISO7811
Dual interface contact/contactless smart card encoder
– Other Options Matica MC-L lamination module (single or dual sided)
Dual manual and electronic locks kit (specific part number model)
– Communications Interface USB (1.0, 1.1, 2.0, 3.0). USB cable supplied.
– Operating Systems (Software Drivers) Windows 10 (32/64 bits), Windows 8 (32/64 bits) Windows 7 (32/64 bits) Windows Vista (32 bits), Windows Server 2008 R2
– Printer Dimensions (H x W x D) 436 x 340 x 297 mm. (17.2” x 13.4” x 11.7”)
– Weight 20 kg.(44.09 lbs) – main body, not including parts
– Power Supply AC90/125V, 220-240V, 50-60 Hz
– Operating Environment Temperature: 10ºC – 30ºC
– Humidity: 20% – 80% (non-condensing)