Half panel YMCKO ribbon
This ribbon has the same ink specifications as the standard full panel YMCKO color ribbon but the Yellow, Magenta and Cyan are half the length.
- Color ribbon 5 panels: Yellow, Magenta, Cyan, Black, Overlay
- Number of prints per roll: up to 400
- Cards lifespan: up to 3 years
- Printers concerned: Pebble, Dualys, Quantum, Securion, KM500B – KM2000B
|Number of prints per roll||
up to 400
Up to 3 Years
Dualys card printer, KM500B – KM200B kiosk card printers, Pebble card printer, Quantum card printer, Securion Card printer
Part # R3013
You can use Evolis half panel YMCKO ribbon for every single or double-sided colour printing.
The half panel color ribbon is suitable for identification cards featuring a color ID photograph and some black resine printings (for text, logo or barcode) are required.
In many cases, this ribbon is used on blank plastic cards but also on pre-printed plastic cards. The main applications are student ID cards, transportation ID badges, employee ID badges, club membership cards, and driver’s licenses.
- 40% less cost per card than the Standard YMCKO Color Ribbon (End User Price).
- Higher printing autonomy than the Standard YMCKO Color Ribbon for less operator intervention (400 cards/roll instead of 200)
The color ribbon is polyethylene terephthalate (PET) with thin layer of specialized coating. The concentration of colorant is very low and they are insoluble in water. In the printing process they only diffuse at temperature above 50°C
It is recommended to use this product within one year. Avoid dust, direct sunlight, high humidity and high temperatures. Do not place near solvent or other chemicals.