- Metal case and keypad as well as case lock to prevent vandalism.
- With tamper switch and two loop sensor inputs to trigger alarm when case is tampered or loop is intruded.
- DC 12V operated therefore battery operated be possible when AC power is interrupted.
- Allows basically 3,000 magnetic stripe cards or 5 groups of programmable door codes variable from 1 to 8 digits for access control and optionally for 7,000 and 9,999 cards (on special model) can be singly or blockly added / through keypad.
- Programmable door release time, error trials, alarm time and door monitoring time.
- Data retention for without battery backup.
- With programmable mode for ARM / DISARM output.
- With CMOS CPU of low power consumption.
- Selectable encyphered card format which can not be easily duplicated by ISO Encoder.
- Intelligent functions programmable through keypad and with LED’s indication.
- All programming can be done by using the inherent reader and keypad as well as by PC or other Host computer in On-lined mode.
- For more advanced control, you may setting all or partial readers to the Host computer for more delicate control
120(L)x 100(W)x 32(H)mm
-15°C ~ 55°C
20%~90% RH, Non condensation
for 9999 cards
Magnetic stripe card, ISO track II
Swipe and surface mount
Card, card and / or keypad, keypad only, card and PIN in card, free access
5 groups of programmable door codes variable from 1 to 8 digits
Door contact, Exit push button, case tamper and safety zone sensor input