PVC blank Silver cards
- Ideal support for outstanding printouts
- Blank Silver PVC Front and Back
- Compliant with ISO CR-80 standards: Length: 85.6mm and width: 54mm
- Classic blank line available in two thicknesses: 20 MIL and 30MIL blank
- PVC cards lifespan: 2 to 3 years minimum
Badgy 200, Dualys card printer, Elypso card printer, Pebble card printer, Primacy card printers, Primacy Lamination, Quantum card printer, Tattoo card printer, Tattoo Rewrite card printer, Zenius Card printer
PVC cards must be handled with extra care. They can be easily contaminated by dirt, oils, and dust particles. Running contaminated PVC cards through your printer can ruin the print quality of the card and can cause damage to the internal print head. Keeping your cards stored in a safe environment and handling the cards by the edges can help reduce the possibility of these types of problems.
Avoid dust, direct sunlight, high humidity and high temperatures. Do not place near solvent or other chemicals.