LEAD ACID SOLAR TUBULAR BATTERIES
– Specially mixed corrosion resistant alloy for spins & gride.
– Tubular gauntlets of high brushing strength with high performance for positive plates.
– Low maintenance battery
– Specially designed vent plugs to trap electrolyte loss
– Good recovery from deep discharging.
– Long shelf life when left unattended for extended periods
– Long life cycle
Lento uses premium technology and high grade materials in these lead acid tubular batteries to deliver maximum power for extended durations and have an appreciably longer life span. These batteries are specifically suitable for powering up UPS and inverters.
Lento flooded lead acid batteries are environment-friendly, highly reliable in performance and are low in cost. Here again our extensive research and development wing has hepled us create batteries customized to suit indian operating conditions.
These flooded batteries are perfect for use in battery powered vehicles and to power inverters as well as for telecom use.
Condition Of Fully Charged
A) 3 consecutive hourly reading of specific gravity and voltage become constant
B) Top of charge voltage will be around 16.2V – 16.5V
C) All Cells should be gas freely
D) Minimum Ah has been given
5. Specific Gravity at fully Charged condition 1.240 +- 0.005 at 27 Deg C
- Long shelf life when left unattended for extended periods
- Pasted Negative Plates
- Tubular Positive Plates
- Acid Resistant Polyester Gauntlets
- High Porosity Envelope Separators
- Micro porous Ceramic Vent Plug
- Long design life
- Very low maintenance
- Can handle extreme weather conditions
- Rugged Performance
- Longer life without charging
- More efficient and saves money