Magnetic stripe card time attendance recorder
- With built-in quartz real time clock.
- With tamper switch and one loop sensor input to trigger alarm
when case is tampered or loop is intruded.
- DC 12V operated therefore battery operated be possible when AC power is interrupted.
- Up to 6,000 events (operated for 9,999) Attendance/Access transaction and 9,999 personal map with 32 time zones.
- 10 years for real time clock and transaction data retention.
- With programmable mode for ARM/DISARM output option.
With CMOS CPU of low power consumption.
- Selectable encyphered card format while can not be easily duplicated by ISO Encoder.
- With RS -232C or RS-422 or RS-485 interfaces for direct or polling configuration, up to hundreds of recorders can be controlled by one PC through PCP-832 multi-channel controller.
- With serial printer adaptor for optional real-time or batched transaction logging.
- For more advance control, you may setting all or partial reader to the Host computer for more delicate control such as time zone, holiday control and recording the access record by application software.
- Metal case and keypad as well as case lock to prevent vandalism.
CLOCK/CALENDAR TIME ZONE/HOLIDAY:
With 32 Time Zone control functions for:
- Personal access authorization.
- Auto duty session for Time attendance.
- Auto operation mode (Card, Card with PIN, Card and PIN in card, PIN only and / free access)
- Time zones controlled Arm/Disarm input sensing.
- Totally 144 alarm schedules (6 schedules per hour) controlled outputs for
music or siren output.
- Time recording for time attendance or legal and illegal events.
- Total 360 holidays for national holidays and long term vacations.
|Dimensions||156(L)x 123(W)x 42(H)mm|
|Operation temperature||-10°C ~ 55°C|
|Humidity||20%~90% RH, Non condensation|
|Card reading||Standard Lo-Co& Hi-Co magnetic stripe card for ISO track 2|
|Type||Swipe and surface mount|
|Display||With 6 digits LED’s or 16 x 2 lines LCD to display weekday, time, ID number, date, buffer counter etc…|
|Pass code||Programmable 4 digits PIN for each person|
|Monitor inputs||8 duty selection keys and 10 implicit system function|
|Time schedule||144schedules (6 schedules per hour)|