Avansia Duplex Expert
The premium retransfer printer for high definition cards
Printing: Single-sided, Double-sided
Additional Encoding Options: Magnetic stripes, Smart contact, Smart contactless (price may vary!)
lifespan : 1-3 years
Number of cards per year: More than 30,000
Card security level: High
THE PREMIUM RETRANSFER PRINTER FOR HIGH DEFINITION CARDS
Avansia is a Retransfer technology card printer for very high quality card delivery. Avansia is highly productive and is ideal for card issuance in medium and large quantities. Designed for rigorous use, Avansia is extremely robust and provides high security card issuance.
Double Sided, Single Sided
Magnetic stripes encoding kit (USD 410)
|Number of cards per year||
More than 30,000
|Card Security Level||
Robustness for high security card issuance
Avansia is a Retransfer technology direct-to-card printer for very high quality card delivery. Designed for rigorous use, Avansia is extremely robust and provides high security card issuance.
Capable of issuing more than 140 single-sided color cards per hour, it is ideal for card issuance in medium and large quantities.
Avansia is ideal for delivering:
- Corporate ID cards
- Secure access badges
- Student cards
- Payment cards
- Loyalty cards / gift cards
- National ID cards
- Driver’s licenses
A Retransfer printer designed for heavy duty card issuance activities
Retransfer technology (Reverse Transfer) maximizes print quality:
- High resolution 600 dpi: images and text are rendered perfectly and micro-text and watermarks are printed in high definition.
- Over the edge printing: this printer will guarantee that your edges print perfectly since the film fully covers the card.
- Evolis High Trust® consumables : their use provides flawless results.
Avansia is exceptionnaly fast with an output of more than 140 single-sided color cards per hour.
Thanks to the high capacity feed tray and output tray (250 cards each) – and high capacity consumables (500 prints per roll), you can print your card runs with no interruptions.
Designed to issue cards intensively, Avansia is robust and reliable. Its 3-year standard warranty and life time warranty on the print head guarantee your long-term investment. Avansia can operate in critical environments (dust, heat…) thanks to its airtight structure.
A flexible and secured printer
The Avansia Retransfer technology can print on all types of cards (PVC, PET, polycarbonate, ABS), including uneven card surfaces, such as smart contact and contactless cards.
The standard built-in card flattener delivers perfect results.
Multiple encoding options
To meet your specific needs, Avansia can be configured for all types of data encoding options: magnetic stripe, contact and contactless smart cards. These factory-configured encoding options can be combined.
Avansia can be easily locked by removing the RFID electronic key. This quite simply prevents any attempt to use the printer. A mecanical key lock, available as an option, prevents access to consumables. Moreover, Avansia comes with a security slot (Kensington® type).
How does retransfer technology work?
The card is printed in two phases:
- The card design is printed by dye sublimation on a transparent film,
- The printed film is then fused to the card using a thermal bonding process for flawless results.
The built-in flattener applies pressure on the card, thus ensuring a perfectly flat surface.
- Reverse transfer printing, using color dye sublimation and resin monochrome retransfer
- Dual-sided printing (standard)
- Over the edge printing
- Using color dye sublimation and resin monochrome retransfer
- 600 dpi print head (23.6 dots/mm)
- Bitmap: 24 bits, 16 million colors
- Printout: Y/M/C 256 level
- 64 MB of memory (RAM)
- Full card:
- Single side (YMCK): 25 s/card – 144 cards/hour
- Dual side (YMCKK): 37.5 s/card – 96 cards/hour
Additional encoding modules
- Available modules:
- Magnetic stripe encoder ISO 7811
- Dual contact and contacless encoder
- Encoder connectivity: internal USB hub, 1 port available
- Encoding options can be combined
- Factory installed or installed on site for contact and contactless encoders
- USB (1.0, 1.1, 2.0, 3.0), cable supplied
- Ethernet TCP-IP 10BaseT, 100BaseT (Traffic Led)
- RFID locking key
- Support for security lock (Kensington® type)
- Centralized locking system to secure access to blank cards, ribbon and film (optional)2
- IPSec encrypted networking security
Card management and specifications
- Card feeder: 250 cards (0.76 mm – 30 mil)
- Card output hopper: 250 cards (0.76 mm – 30 mil)
- Reject tray capacity: 30 cards (0.76 mm – 30 mil)3
- Card thickness: 0.76 mm (30 mil), manual adjustment
- Card types:
- PVC cards
- Composite PVC cards
- PET-F cards
- PET-G cards
- Polycarbonate cards (PC)
- ABS cards
- Card format: ISO CR80 – ISO 7810 (53.98 x 85.60 mm – 3.370” x 2.125”)
Evolis High Trust® Ribbons
To maximize the quality and durability of printed cards, the lifespan of the print head and the overall printer reliability, use Evolis High Trust® ribbons.
- Clear transfer film: 500 prints/roll
- Holographic transfer film: 400 prints/roll
- YMCK: 500 prints/roll
- YMCKK: 400 prints/roll
- YMCKI ribbon (for smart cards, magnetic stripes and signature panels): 400 prints/roll
- YMCKH ribbon (for non PVC cards): 400 prints/roll
- YMCFK ribbon (F = UV ink): 400 prints/roll
- Compatible with Windows® (32/64 bits): XP SP3, Vista, W7, W8
- Delivered with cardPresso XXS for designing and editing badges
- Internal database (unlimited records)
- Windows® (from XP onwards)
- Two-line LCD display and LED status indicator
- Printer graphical notifications: empty input hopper, empty/low level ribbon alert…
Certifications and statement of compliance
- CE, FCC, UL, IEC
Size and weight
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 436 x 340 x 297 mm (17.16” x 13.38” x 11.69”)
- Weight: 20 kg (44.09 lbs)
- One year warranty on printer and print head.
1 Time measured from the card’s insertion detected by the sensor until the flip engine stops during ejection / 2 Option available upon request / 3 Delievered with printers that are upgraded with encoding options / 4 Warranty subject to observance of specific conditions and use of Evolis High Trust® ribbons